Image Map

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Making Animal Pals at Mudchute City Farm.

We recently celebrated our 3 year anniversary! We decided to go to the city farm in Mudchute to explore and make animal pals. I'm from a small village so I miss seeing animals in fields and smelling the rural farm smells!
We sort of had both the best time and worst time of our lives. Nic, like many people I'm sure, has a fear of horses. I get it, they're big and powerful! So we avoided all horses. I befriended some lovely donkeys, sheep, alpacas, llamas, squirrels, and goats. I also encountered a horrible goat who hit me in the face but perhaps that was my own fault? Probably. I was holding a bag of food and had yet to offer him any.







Jumper & Scarf: v.v. old H&M | Dress: Vintage | Backpack: Paperchase | Boots: Mel

I wanted to wear something vaguely practical. I intend to buy some lace up boots very soon, but until then I'll have to make do with my short Wellington boots. I put on one of my favourite vintage dresses - the collar is also a tie! So cute! And my cosy jumper. I really love wearing an oversized jumper over a dress at the moment. I think it looks cosy and autumnal whilst looking neat and put together at the same time.

Overall we had a fabulous day and I can't wait for all future lovely days together!


Until next time
Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment